Sunday, December 14, 2014

Mr. Chuckles bumps into Nelson Suit while stirring the Wizard’s Cauldron

The Wizard speaks:

Kidlit is as popular as it ever has been and this week, Nelson Suit, who is a big supporter and friend of the Cauldron joins me to discuss the state of Kidlit and also so his many readers learn a bit more about the man behind the 'spokes! A kidlit writer himself, I contacted him on the Wizphone as he scribbled away on his latest work - here's what he had to say.
 
Tell us a bit about you and Inkspokes, Nelson.
Thank you Mark for having Inkspokes and me at the Cauldron.  I’ve been a great admirer of your work here and so you can guess at my excitement for being invited in!
 
 Inkspokes is a website that showcases brilliant book illustrators, indie authors and creative folks in indie publishing. 

Read More
 


 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment